BAZKREYOL.COM
WELCOME TO BAZKREYOL.COM
BAZKREYOL.COM
WELCOME TO BAZKREYOL.COM
BAZKREYOL.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAZLA

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

$45.000 OFFER TURNED DOWN BY GAZZMAN/PATRICK FABRE (FIND OUT WHY & FOR WHAT)!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
djpassion
Admin
djpassion

$45.000 OFFER TURNED DOWN BY GAZZMAN/PATRICK FABRE (FIND OUT WHY & FOR WHAT)! Empty
PostSubject: $45.000 OFFER TURNED DOWN BY GAZZMAN/PATRICK FABRE (FIND OUT WHY & FOR WHAT)!   $45.000 OFFER TURNED DOWN BY GAZZMAN/PATRICK FABRE (FIND OUT WHY & FOR WHAT)! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:37 am

]$45.000 OFFER TURNED DOWN BY GAZZMAN/PATRICK FABRE (FIND OUT WHY & FOR WHAT)! Lionel11

Producer LIONEL BEEPER tells BAZKREYOL.COM that he is out of the running for the debut STUDIO CD of GAZZMAN's group DISIP, after he said that GAZZMAN and his manager PATRICK FABRE turned down a $45.000 offer for the product.

LIONEL: "We are out of the running as we are not going to go higher than that. We made the offer, but manager Patrick Fabre said that it was not enough. When Gazzman tried to intervene, Patrick told him that he is the one spending the money, so Gazzman should not get involved in the negotiations. Therefore we left it at that."

LIONEL continues "Whether I get the cd or not, I told him that he will still have my support 100%."

Does that open the door now for RICHARD URBAIN to produce the CD, the same way that he was involved in CARIMI'S latest release? Or does TI MICHEL come back in the picture?

$45.000 OFFER TURNED DOWN BY GAZZMAN/PATRICK FABRE (FIND OUT WHY & FOR WHAT)! Gasman10$45.000 OFFER TURNED DOWN BY GAZZMAN/PATRICK FABRE (FIND OUT WHY & FOR WHAT)! Lionel11
Back to top Go down
https://bazkreyoltv.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1