BAZLA

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

GAZZMAN BLASTS ARLY FOR HIS OPINION ON MUSIC VIDEO ISSUE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
djpassion
Admin

PostSubject: GAZZMAN BLASTS ARLY FOR HIS OPINION ON MUSIC VIDEO ISSUE   Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:52 pm

We spoke to GAZZMAN today in regards to the controversy surrounding the MUSIC VIDEO that was released for "SOS PRODUCTEURS". This is what he told me.

GAZZMAN: "I spent 9 years with a band, and when I left, I DID NOT ASK FOR 1 SINGLE DOLLAR. I left my shares; and all I did is leave with MY REASON/CONSCIENCE. MALE AVEK REZON MWEN."

GAZZMAN continues "I sing on the song and I do a music video; for ARLY to have the nerve to say "KOTE KREDI MWEN"? For ARLY to have the nerve to say where is his credit on the song? That shows you that he is SELFISH. (Egoiste).

GAZZMAN continues "I can do anything I want if there's anything that has to do with NU LOOK; especially after 9 years. I COULD DO A MUSIC VIDEO FOR "NOTRE HISTOIRE" If I want to; and I could act in it if I choose to. No one would be able to tell me a damn thing. For the video, when I invited TI PAPI and RALPH CONDE to be part of it; they did not show up. I left RORO and ALIX in the video; even though the shots of Alix were not too good; but I DID NOT ERASE ANYTHING FROM THE VIDEO SHOOT WITH THE NU LOOK GUYS THAT WERE THERE. All I did was put MY DISIP LOGO at the beginning of the video; and in the credits we said STARRING GAZZMAN COULEUR. Poukisa tout plinyin sa yo? I would think that Arly can complain about girls/ladies (Ka plinyin pou fanm)...BUT NOT FOR CREDIT?"

GAZZMAN concludes "I left and I did not ask for my shares. I did not ask for a penny. What exactly is the problem?"

___WWWW.BAZKREYOL.COM
WWW.BAZKREYOL.COM
Back to top Go down
http://bazkreyoltv.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1