BAZKREYOL.COM
WELCOME TO BAZKREYOL.COM
BAZKREYOL.COM
WELCOME TO BAZKREYOL.COM
BAZKREYOL.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAZLA

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TI DOU IS INNOCENT SAYS IPHONE OWNER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
djpassion
Admin
djpassion

TI DOU IS INNOCENT SAYS IPHONE OWNER Empty
PostSubject: TI DOU IS INNOCENT SAYS IPHONE OWNER   TI DOU IS INNOCENT SAYS IPHONE OWNER I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:38 pm

TI DOU IS INNOCENT SAYS IPHONE OWNER Tidoo11

The owner of the much talked about IPHONE controversy, HMI promoter and DISIP fanatic BERNARD SUPERSTAR told bazkreyol.com tonight that TI DOU IS INNOCENT!

BERNARD SUPERSTAR "TI DOU IS INNOCENT of all these rumors that are swirling around him regarding my IPHONE. All TI DOU did was HELP me recuperate the IPHONE that I had lost. I thank him for helping me find the phone. I think the right thing to do is for my friends in DISIP to GIVE TI DOU HIS JOB BACK. He is innocent."

BERNARD continues "I don't know how all this got out because there were only a few of us that knew of this, but it never came out from my mouth. The bottom line is TI DOU IS INNOCENT. He helped me find my IPHONE, therefore he does not deserve all this public torture that he is currently getting. The most logical thing is I urge my friends in the group DISIP to PLEASE let him back in the group."

TI DOU IS INNOCENT SAYS IPHONE OWNER Bernar10
Back to top Go down
https://bazkreyoltv.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BAZKREYOL.COM :: VIDEO-
Jump to: